The sliding windows in the front doors don't often go wrong. Presumably the
window reset procedure hasn't worked?
Assuming nothing is stuck in the guides (children's toys or bits of toys) - and it is not simply frozen:
- try cleaning all the contacts at the front of the door and the A-post using fine sandpaper (NOT wet & dry)
- the switches themselves can fail intermittently.
- friction in the slides causing a motor overload trip.
- remove both the contact assemblies - easy - and make sure the plug/sockets at the rear are OK after 12+ years exposure.
- rarely - the winder motor can fail. See window winder failed
- if the motor runs but the window doesn't move - it is possible the securing clips are broken. This might happen for example, when the window is frozen closed and someone tries to lower the window.
If the other window is OK it won't be the fuse.