The outcomes of this Award should be performed in shoulder-depth water, without goggles and in regular swimwear
- Perform a swivel entry.
- Jump in and immediately rotate 180 degrees to travel back to the side.
- Float on the back for 30 seconds.
- Fully submerge, exhale and resurface.
- Log roll from floating on the front to floating on the back.
- Tread water in an upright position for 10 seconds without floatation equipment.
- Perform a signal for help on the back, whilst holding onto floatation equipment.
- Exit the water safely without support.
- Show an understanding of water safety.